Sending Password Reset
Enter the email address used to set up your PlayHQ account and then select Send Recovery Link
Please note: You cannot send a recovery link to an email that is different to the one used to set up your account. The recovery link will only be valid for 1-hour.
Check Your Email
Open the password reset email and select the Reset My Password button. If the email does not appear in your inbox then check your junk or spam folder.
You can add email@example.com as a contact if you aren't receiving a recovery link, as sometimes, depending on how an email provider is set up, these emails may be deleted straight away.
Set a New Password
Please ensure that the new password you set meets the following criteria:
- At least one uppercase letter
- At least one number
- At least one special character (excluding = or +)
- Be at least eight characters
Once done, click on the Update Password button. Your password has now been reset and you will return to the login page.
Don't have access to your email?
If you no longer have access to your email, which can be the case if it was a work email for example, you can :
- Contact Support and request a temporary password be provided so you can access your account.
Please note: If you contact support, please provide the following details:
- Full name on the account
- Date of birth on the account
- Previous registration history
- Mobile number used on the account
- Any dependants listed on the account
This will speed up the processes of verifying your account and also ensure the security of your account.